ANALYGENCE, derived from a combination of Analysis & Intelligence, is a service-disabled veteran-owned professional services small business established in 2010. We were built on the principle of providing our customers with results driven professionals that understand the dynamic customer environment and can be relied upon to help them achieve their objectives. ANALYGENCE… works with customers to develop and execute innovative strategies to improve processes and achieve customer goals. Our people are service-oriented professionals with varying military, government, and industry backgrounds, who understand the level of commitment and flexibility it takes to progress customers forward in a dynamic work environment. Our vision is to support, nurture, and inspire people to achieve the missions of our customers and our organization.
ANALYGENCE intends to provide cybersecurity and privacy technical expertise for the development of standards, guidelines, and research documents, as well as, providing support services to NIST to engage stakeholders. ANALYGENCE seeks to gain technical expertise and consultation in multiple specified areas of cyber and information security and privacy to ensure that the NIST mission can be met to "provide standards, technology, tools, and practices to protect our nation's information and information systems.”
NIST expects the requirements of its mission to expand and anticipates the need for support in meeting these requirements. The support needed to ensure a successful mission ranges from internal programmatic support to technical expertise and research consulting in a wide range of cyber and information security areas. It is also anticipated that ITL will need support with outreach efforts of various kinds.
The intended outcome is for NIST to have the ability to ensure that support is available when needed for specific tasks, as they are identified through internal requirements and resource evaluation, so NIST can accomplish its mission, meet higher organizational expectations, and provide cyber and information security mechanisms to reduce the risks to organizations, individuals, and the Nation.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Formulating and defines system scope and objectives.
- Preparing detailed specifications for programs. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents programs.
- Working at the highest technical level of all phases of applications, systems analysis and programming activities including the installation of enhancements, security features, and analytical tools.
- Providing guidance and training to less experienced analysts/programmers.
- A minimum of 10 years (or 15 years) of increasingly complex and progressive experience in performing systems analysis, development, and implementation for business, mathematical, engineering, or scientific settings using a variety of information technology resources.
- Developer shall have at least 2 years of developing web-based applications using the Microsoft .Net framework.
- Experience with current technologies and, where required for the task, emerging technologies.
- Experience with object or functionally oriented programming languages.
- A Bachelor's degree with a curriculum or major field of study which provides substantial knowledge useful in managing large, complex projects closely related to the work to be automated, and/or in a computer science, information systems, cybersecurity, a physical science, or engineering.
- A Master's Degree (in subjects described above) may be substituted for 2 years’ experience.
- A PhD (in subjects described above) may be substituted for 5 years’ experience.
- OR no college degree and 14 years (or 19 years) of directly related experience.
ANALYGENCE is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class