The client provides information technology (IT) services, including business outsourcing, infrastructure technology, and application services. The application service offered by the company includes application development, maintenance, and support. The markets served by the company are financial services and insurance, healthcare, manufacturing, government, transportation… communications, and consumer and retail industries.
Salary range: $120K-$130K/Annum + Benefits
- Strong experience in C#, Cloud technologies like Azure
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the end-to-end life cycle for the production of software and applications (Agile/DevOps).
- Communicate efficiently/effectively with all internal/external business entities.
- Maintain/Implement efficient, highly testable code.
- Visualize a proposed system and build it.
- Assist in generating test cases for new and existing applications.
- Design, develop and implement software independently or within a team.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in key technologies.
- Analyzing software errors to define and create tools that help mitigate problems.
- Responsible for training team members in coding standards and best practices.
- Collaborate with team members and contribute ideas for improving development workflows.
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines).
- Conduct systems test before releasing software.
- Manage the complete software development process from conception to deployment.
- Oversee and guide the analyzing, writing, building, and deployment of software.
- Four (4) years of industry experience working with the Public and Private Cloud technologies like Azure.
- Proficient in Serverless and Containerized environments and workloads.
- Experience with architecting solutions and implementing them in a manner that follows architecture principles and best practices in an agile environment.
- Experience developing responsive APIs using .NET Core 3.x, ASP.NET, .NET Framework 4.8, Web API 2.2, SQL and No-SQL DB design.
- Experience developing backend applications using Open-Source technologies like Kafka, Elasticsearch, Docker and other distributed platforms.
- Experience working with Nginx or Apache servers with a solid background in Linux.
- Knowledge of server-side programming languages including Net, Java, Ruby and Python.
- Familiarity with DBMS technology, including MSSQL Server, MongoDB and MySQL and caching mechanisms such as Redis and Memcached.
- Basic knowledge of UI/UX and prototype design.
ApTask is a dynamic workforce management solutions company dedicated to helping professionals excel in their careers. With a focus on IT, project management, and strategic consulting roles, ApTask offers tailored opportunities that align with your aspirations. Join our thriving community of skilled professionals and unlock your potential to make a meaningful impact. Client exciting career prospects with ApTask today at www.aptask.com.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview