- Design and develop scalable NLP solutions to solve diverse business challenges by processing/transforming large volumes of unstructured textual data into meaningful outputs
- Gather and analyze data to perform analysis to process, clean and validate data for uniformity and accuracy
- Create and maintain end-to-end data pipelines and APIs according to business requirements
- Coordinate with development teams and work closely with end users to design, build, test, debug and maintain software solutions of moderate/high complexity
- Write scalable, reusable code using Python programming language for to integrate with front-end and back-end components that interact with end users and internal and external services
- Ensure software stability via documentation, code reviews, regression, unit and user acceptance testing so production operations run successfully
- Communicate analytic solutions to stakeholders and implement improvements as needed to operational systems
- Lead and architect development initiatives and work closely with developers to ensure deliverables are met "
- 7+ years of programming experience using Python
- 5+ years in a data science/machine learning engineering role with a focus on building NLP frameworks and a proven record of implementing end-to-end solutions into production
- 5+ years of experience working with large volumes of unstructured data
- 5+ years of experience working as a technical lead
- Experience with Agile principles and the full CICD process"
- Experience using big data solutions such as Hadoop, Hive, Spark, etc.
- Experience using Cloud technologies such as Microsoft Azure
- Excellent understanding of supervised/unsupervised machine learning techniques and algorithms and their real-world advantages/drawbacks
- Experience with scripting languages (Perl, shell scripts, etc.), and Unix-based operating systems (especially Linux)
- Experience querying data from SQL-like databases
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or .
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico