Greetings from Apexon……
Azure, .NET Architect
We are seeking an experienced Azure, .NET Architect to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing and implementing solutions for our clients using Microsoft Azure, .NET Core, microservices, SQL, web applications, client-side scripting technologies. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 10 years of overall experience and 6 to 8 years of relevant experience in designing and implementing complex enterprise applications.
- Design and develop Azure-based solutions using microservices architecture that meet client requirements.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to development teams.
- Evaluate existing systems and make recommendations for enhancements and improvements.
- Create architecture and design documentation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and deploy solutions.
- Design and develop .NET Core applications using best practices and design patterns.
- Design and develop POCs for new solutions and evaluate the feasibility of proposed solutions.
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies and approaches to improve the development process.
- Conduct code reviews and provide technical feedback to development teams.
- Ensure that all solutions are scalable, maintainable, and meet security and compliance requirements.
- Participate in the development of project plans, timelines, and budgets.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of overall experience and 6 to 8 years of relevant experience in designing and developing complex enterprise applications using Azure, .NET Core, and microservices technologies.
- Strong experience in Azure services such as Azure App Service, Azure Functions, Azure SQL Database, and Azure Storage.
- Experience with .NET Core, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, and Web API.
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and software architecture principles.
- Experience with microservices architecture and related technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience in designing and developing POCs for new solutions.
- Experience with SQL databases and optimizing database design and queries.
- Nice to have: Experience with NoSQL databases such as Cosmos DB and MongoDB.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Experience with DevOps tools such as Azure DevOps, Git, Jenkins, and Docker.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously