*Remote until Covid restrictions are lifted
We are looking for software engineers to develop, test, deploy and support factory automation systems that enable Client to manufacture leading edge semiconductors.
Ideal candidate must possess a Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Engineering or Computer Science with strong software skills with at least 7 years’ experience in software development.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Designing, developing, testing and deploying windows software applications (working in all tiers of the application)
- Working closely with project managers, technical lead, peer developers and customers local and across geos.
- Ability to work cross culturally and cope with different time zones.
- Software development in C#, T SQL programming, WCF and Rest services
- Strong foundation and understanding of software engineering, programming concepts and principles.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills to articulate problem statement and solution effectively.
7+ years experience min Bachelors