Applied Medical is a new generation medical device company with a proven business model and commitment to innovation fueled by rapid business growth and expansion. Our company has been developing and manufacturing advanced surgical technologies for over 35 years and has earned a strong reputation for excellence in the healthcare field. Our unique business model, combined with our dedication to… delivering the highest quality products, enables team members to contribute in a larger capacity than is possible in typical positions.
As a C# Developer, you will be responsible for working within the framework of a team and performing the following activities:
- Design, develop, deploy, and support mobile and desktop native applications
- Implement best practices, templates, and agile methodology to speed up development and deployment
- Mentor junior developers and assist with code reviews, standardization, and process improvements
- Write clean, scalable, and high-quality code using standard software design patterns and best practices
- Conduct unit tests of new or modified projects
- Support fellow developers and assist with code reviews, process improvements, and standardization
This position requires the following skills and attributes:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical field of study
- Strong working knowledge and experience with application architecture and design patterns.
- 3+ years’ experience building UWP Windows 10 applications.
- Experience building apps with Visual Studio and Azure.
- Extensive knowledge of C#.
- Good understanding of parallel and concurrent programming.
- Extensive knowledge of UI design paradigms for Windows 10.
- Ability to take small-to-medium sized application from design to code.
- Extensive knowledge of consuming web services and APIs.
- Familiarity with accessing and using JSON and XML payloads.
- Experience with Git/Azure DevOps.
- Experience with offline applications, use of caching and local storage (Core Data, SQL Lite).
- Excellent object-oriented design skills.
- Excellent debugging, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Collaborate with team members to continually improve applications.
- Excellent organizational, qualitative, and analytical skills.
- Experience building native iOS applications in Swift.
- Experience with Xcode.
- Experience using React or React Native.
- Good understanding of UI design paradigms for iOS platforms.
The base compensation range for this role is $90000 - $120000 / year for the position in California. Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location. The range displayed reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries in California based on the date of this job posting. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range compensation package during your hiring process.
Please understand that the compensation range may be modified in the future. Each amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation once such amount is earned and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefit or any other form of compensation may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law.
The total compensation package for this position may also include [bonuses and/or other applicable incentive compensation plans].
Our total reward package also includes the following:
- Training and mentorship with ongoing learning and development courses
- On-campus wellness activities
- Comprehensive medical and dental and vision coverage
- Education reimbursement program
- 401(k) program with discretionary employer match
- Generous vacation accrual and paid holiday schedule
All compensation and benefits are subject to the requirements and restrictions set forth in the applicable plan documents and any written agreements between the parties.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Applied Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, disability (mental and physical), exercising the right to family care and medical leave, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), or sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws in the locations where Applied Medical operates