- Company with sports and technology at its core - with mobile and web apps
- Fullstack opportunity using C#, ASP.NET, React with small team of 6 developers
About Our Client…
Our client was founded over 20 years ago in the Spectator Sports industry, gearing their platform to serve a wide array of youth sports organizations across the US. They're currently the leading provider of technology solutions for all of the youth sports teams in the US, operating web and mobile platforms with over 1M onboarded users. Their main challenge now is merging their technology to integrate with a company they acquired, while continuing to maintain operation of their platforms with minimal downtime. These are high impact projects that enrich the experiences of youth athletes, and simplify
The Selected Software Developer will:
- Use React Native for all mobile development projects.
- Remain up to date with development breakthroughs and follows best practices.
- Use, rework, and adapt existing web applications for mobile apps.
- Create and test software prototypes when needed.
- Develop client displays and user interfaces in a Fullstack capacity.
- Perform complete testing of web applications-unit and end-to-end automated testing, engaging users as necessary.
- Develop SQL database-driven web interfaces.
- Utilize Front End web technologies to create interactive user experiences with rich functionality.
- Take charge of story development without needing micromanagement.
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Software Developer has:
- 4+ years of Fullstack experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Boot camp certificate (with at least 2 additional years of experience).
- Strong proficiency with React Native.
- Exposure or experience working in C#/.NET is highly preferred but not required.
- Experience using SQL databases - either relational and/or non-relational experience.
- Experience working with REST APIs.
- Strong attention to detail, always looking to create robust solutions that minimize excess redundancies.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Clear documentation.
- A desire to have an impact on the world with the software being developed.
What's on Offer
What's on Offer for the Selected Software Developer?
- Base salary very open for the right candidate, in the range of 120k-145k depending on experience.
- Affordable comprehensive healthcare plans, with more than 80% of out of pocket costs covered.
- 401k with 4% company match, no waiting period for matched contributions.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off program, with no expectations, thresholds, or strings attached.
- Person first model, ie you're a person before you're a developer allowing flexibility for when life just happens.
- Hybrid in the office in Northbrook up to twice a week, can make exceptions as needed.
- Dynamic culture, tech minded individuals looking to make a difference with their coding.
- Mentorship, management, and leadership opportunities within.
- Onboarding program to make the transition period run smoothly.
- Optional outings to visit Chicago Sports teams, games, press events, networking events