Immediate need for a talented Python Developer. This is a 12+ month Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Richmond, VA/ Charlotte NC/ Plano, TX(Onsite). Please review the job description below and contact me ASAP if you are interested.
Job ID: 23-22661…
Pay Range: $63 - $67/hour. Employee benefits include, but are not limited to, health insurance (medical, dental, vision), 401(k) plan, and paid sick leave (depending on work location).
- Participate in all stages of software development including refining product vision, gathering requirements, software system design, coding, testing, release, and support.
- Design and develop web applications using python, Django and related frameworks.
- Integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Helping with code merges, builds, deployments, and ensuring production stability.
- Development, Programming and Maintenance of Data Center and Critical Facility Management Tools
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline such as Computer Science, Software Engineering; or equivalent work experience required.
- 5 + years of software development experience building and deploying web applications using the python ecosystem like Django, Flask
- Experience with SQL Databases (e.g., MySQL, MSSQL, Teradata, Oracle, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail, confident enough to raise questions and escalate when necessary.
- Strong risk mindset with process and controls background
- Capable of identifying where inefficiencies exist and on boarding tools to automate and simplify complexity of the workflows.
- Very strong time management skills and adaptability to address shifting priorities and tight deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills, able to manage multiple work streams simultaneously and respond to rapidly changing demands.
- Communicate and interface effectively with all levels of staff and management.
- Strong research and analysis and fact-based decision making
- Ability to drive cross-divisional coordination, communication, influence, and negotiation.
- Experience with CI/CD development, source code management (git, bitbucket)
- Knowledge of OS (Unix/Linux/Windows) based infrastructure services, processing, monitoring, shell scripts, etc.
- Experience with data center facilities and/or critical facilities infrastructure
- Working knowledge of general bank policies, programs, and procedures
Our client is a leading Banking and Finance industry, and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.
Pyramid Consulting, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws