Position :- . Net Developer
Location:- New York City, NY, Dallas, Colorado, Chicago, MN…
Type of Hire:- Fulltime
- Meeting with technology managers to determine application and website requirements.
- Upgrading existing .NET websites and applications.
- Analyzing system requirements and delegating development tasks.
- Developing technical specifications.
- Writing scalable code for .NET software applications.
- Reviewing and debugging .NET applications.
- Providing support for junior developers.
- Deploying functional websites, programs, and applications.
- Drafting software and application operating procedures.
- Training junior staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology.
- Previous experience as a .NET developer.
- High-level managerial skills.
- Knowledge of .NET languages including C#, Visual Basic.NET, C++/CLI, J#, and JScript.NET.
- Ability to project manage.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills