Why Casper? The co-founders and team of engineers built the most technologically advanced blockchain for business and underpinning this enterprise-grade technology is CasperLabs, a professional services and support team made up of experienced technology leaders. It is their mission to help steward business adoption of blockchain solutions built on Casper while maintaining and evolving the… technology.
We are looking for talented Rust Engineer's who have a passion to work with leading technology alongside a team of very talented developers and engineers.
- Build scalable backend systems, services, and APIs
- Design high reliable services that can withstand large fluctuations in traffic
- Benchmark performance, identify performance bottlenecks, and
find ways to resolve them
- Write backend code that is fast, reliable, but also highly secure
- Maintain and evolve our quickly-growing test suite
- Collaborate effectively with other staff to solve complex problems
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a professional software environment.
- Work experience with Rust and a solid foundation with C++ or Java.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Math, or equivalent professional experience is acceptable
- DevOps knowledge
- Excellent communication skills in conversational and written English
- Passion for joining a fast-paced, early-stage startup
- Ability to write robust, highly efficient, reliable code
- Experience writing multi-threaded applications
- Have deployed software to a production environment
- Familiarity with Linux development and runtime environment
- Fully remote, work from home environment
- Flexible working hours
- Paid Time-Off
- Periodic in-person offsites globally (travel permitting)
- Long-term incentive programs
- Continued education support
- Advancement opportunity