Minimum 1 year of work experience - Remote (US/Canada residing people only, with work permit…
Freshers are encouraged to apply
About us: The Future of AI is Patterned We are a stealth-mode technology startup that is revolutionizing the way AI is used. Our platform uses pattern recognition to train AI models that are more accurate, efficient, and robust than ever before.
We are backed by top investors, including Sequoia and Andreessen Horowitz, and we are hiring for almost everything! If you are passionate about AI and want to be a part of something big, then we want to hear from you.
Make a positive impact on the world. Be a part of a fast-growing startup. If you are interested in learning more, please visit our website.
We are looking for people who are:
Passionate about AI.
Excellent problem solvers.
Driven to succeed.
- Collaborate with the development team to understand project requirements and contribute to the design and implementation of user interfaces.
- Write clean and efficient code under the guidance of senior developers.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and adherence to best practices.
- Debug and troubleshoot issues in existing code.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent work experience).
- Familiarity with web development concepts and principles.
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and teamwork abilities.
- Ability to work under guidance and follow instructions from senior developers.
Special Benefits you will love:
- Flexible vacation, unlimited paid holidays, and paid sick days
- 401(k) with up to 2% employer match
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
Why Patterned Learning AI?
Patterned Learning AI is made up of incredibly bright, mission-driven coworkers who are passionate about using technology to solve real world problems---and we're growing quickly. In order to continue building an engaging and dynamic organization, we're committed to giving everyone the support they need to do great work.
We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology, and our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel equally valued and respected. Patterned Learning AI is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status