What is NFTech?
At Non-fungible Technologies, Inc. (NFTech), we build financial products and infrastructure for non-fungible assets and the creator economy. We believe NFTs represent a 0 to 1 breakthrough for storing value and attributing ownership of unique assets. Our goal is to support the growth of this asset class through applications and infrastructure that address the growing needs of… owners, collectors, and creators.
What Do We Build?
Our first platform, Arcade, is a decentralized peer-to-peer lending platform built atop Ethereum. The Arcade platform allows the trustless creation of collateralized loans with non-fungible tokens and/or crypto-assets. Arcade acts as a decentralized escrow service enabling secondary liquidity and creating the first marketplace of its kind for NFT loans.
- Participate in building future versions of the Pawn Protocol.
- Refactor and maintain our core contracts and systems to prepare them to scale and adapt them to our evolving business needs.
- You will work with our product team to design new products and bring them to life.
- You will design and implement architecture that builds on top of our existing systems and frameworks to enable the Pawn.fi platform to adapt and grow.
- You will understand our core business objectives, then ideate and implement new features that will help us achieve our exciting goals to grow our customer base.
- You will troubleshoot technical issues by leveraging your deep understanding of the systems and experience with technologies we leverage.
- Work from anywhere in the world, with occasional travel to NYC and conferences.
- Proven professional experience as a software engineer and engineering leader.
- Some experience working with Solidity and Hardhat.
- Has launched a smart contract on an EVM chain (Ethereum, Arbitrum, Avalanche, etc.).
- Experience with Solidity testing, audit process, and formal verification.
- Ability to write code with a high guarantee of security and reliability.
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail oriented, and delivering results in an organized manner.
- Ability to drive end-to-end features and lead projects autonomously.
- Should have strong passion for the NFT and DeFi ecosystem.
- Has a favorite NFT and knows their DegenScore.
Nice to Have
- $10mm+ TVL in one of your deployed smart contracts.
- Overlap with North America timezones.
- Knowledge of more than one Solidity buildchain (Foundry, Dapptools).
- Experience working with Yul and Assembly.
- Has a favorite fixed-point math library for Solidity.
- Is a gas golfer.
Who Is Our Team?
NFTech is a senior team of engineers and crypto entrepreneurs enabling and paving the future of finance on public, permissionless blockchain networks. The company recently completed its Series A round of fundraising raising over $15M from notable investors such as Pantera Capital, Quiet Capital, and Castle Island Ventures.
NFTech is at the forefront of decentralized finance and technologies catering to the emerging non-fungible asset class. Our people are paramount to our success. That is why we are committed to ensuring our teams have best-in-class resources and benefits to enable them to thrive.
Full company-paid health insurance
Building bleeding edge crypto products to bring on the next billion users
Opportunity to work with some of the most experienced and passionate engineers and builders in the space
Collaborative, fast-moving culture
Access to global scale products and users
Arcade focuses on Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in United States. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.arcade.xyz or find them on Twitter