Who We are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects…
Rust Developer at BairesDev
We are looking for Rust Developers to join our company, and collaborate with team members to work on the Network Nervous System (NNS).
What You Will Do
- Implement secure, decentralized governance systems to manage the Internet Computer.
- Collaborate with other development and research teams in providing decentralized governance for various components of the Internet Computer.
- Build proofs of the security of the system.
- Contribute to the token system that will power the Internet Computer.
- Help design endpoints that will allow for efficient operation.
- Embed the NNS with intelligence, enabling it to automate smart decisions like evicting malicious nodes or coordinating automated responses to DOS attacks.
- Build a system for autonomous programs to be able to run on the Internet Computer, powering decentralized autonomous apps with token-based governance.
Here Is What We Are Looking For
- Good working knowledge of Rust.
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 6+ years of industry experience as a software engineer.
- Experience building and operating large-scale distributed systems.
- Familiarity with Cryptocurrency and Blockchain technologies. (Not exclusive).
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now