At BI WORLDWIDE, we are committed to creating belongingness, where D&I is a priority. We invite you to join us as we continue to expand our culture of inclusivity, collaboration, and authenticity together.
- 2+ years using react.js and node.js
Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- This is a hands-on technical role with strong people skills.
- 40-80% coding, fluent with both React.js and Node.js.
- Champion of modern software practices.
- Experience developing software in a large team environment.
- Collaborates well with other developers, other development teams, and other software related roles. Guides and mentors other developers.
- Has passion for modern software development, automations, and security.
- Equally comfortable coding, doing code reviews, making technology design and platform decisions, explaining technical concepts and decisions, talking with business stakeholders about product features.
- Has an eye for user experience, user interaction and what looks good on screen.
- Develop web applications using React.js and Node.js/Express.
- Interact with and influence all members of product teams including product owner, engineering manager, front and back-end developers, QA, UX/designers, management.
- Rotating responsibility for production support of the team's code (with help from others).
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled