Bluelight Consulting is a leading software consultancy seeking a skilled C# / DotNet Developer to join our fast-growing team. Our mission is to design and develop technology that improves the lives of its users while providing an exceptionally high level of service to our clients.
We are looking for a C# / DotNet Developer who wants to be part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where… everyone’s opinions and efforts are valued. We hire outstanding individuals and give them the opportunity to thrive in a collaborative atmosphere that values learning, growth, and hard work.
Our team is distributed across the United State and Central / South America. If you have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging, and rapidly-growing software development consultancy, and if you are passionate about software development and creating the finest apps in the marketplace, please apply below.
What We Are Looking For
- Working experience with C#, .NET Core (or .NET), RESTful APIs.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Experience with PowerShell is a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft-related technologies such as ASP.NET Core, AWS, or Azure is a plus.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Creativity in solving problems.
- Being open to providing and receiving constructive feedback.
- Eagerness to learn and a can-do attitude is necessary.
- Excitement in learning and utilizing new technologies.
What You'll Be Doing
- Translating functional requirements into conceptual and detailed designs.
- Providing estimates for the development effort.
- Implementing proof of concept, prototypes, and production-grade software.
- Creating unit and acceptance tests.
- Coordinating sign-off from QA/test.
- Automating deployment; and assisting operations and support staff in troubleshooting software issues, as well as implementing bug fixes.
- Working knowledge in one or more programming languages, technologies, and software platforms.
- Adheres to established coding and process best practices.
- Demonstrates progressive strive toward working autonomously.
- Competitive salary and bonuses, including performance-based salary increases
- Generous paid-time-off policy
- Technology / Office stipend
- 100% remote work, now and post COVID
- Continuing education, training, conferences
- Company-sponsored coursework, exams, and certifications
Being a software consultant is a fun, challenging, and rewarding career choice for engineers. Your contributions are highly valued by clients, and the work you do often has a direct and significant impact on the client’s business.
You will have the chance to work on a variety of projects for our incredible clients, which will help you quickly improve as a consultant and software engineer. You will get to work with modern languages and frameworks alongside some of the best developers in the world!
So if you have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging, rapidly-growing software consultancy, please apply. #LI-Remote
Bluelight Consulting focuses on Web Development, Cloud Infrastructure, Software Engineering, and Mobile Application. Their company has offices in Sacramento and Remote. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://bluelight.co