AI Prompt Engineering Developer Lead page is loaded
AI Prompt Engineering Developer Lead
Apply locations Aurora, CO El Segundo, CA time type Full time posted on Posted 4 Days Ago job requisition R0174733 AI Prompt Engineering Developer Lead
Are you excited about the intersection of AI, machine learning, and software development? Do you have a passion for leveraging AI prompts to accelerate the deployment of software solutions?
As a Machine Learning Prompt Engineer, you will have the opportunity to design and implement machine learning models, develop AI prompts, and contribute to all aspects of software development from database design to frontend development.
Join us. The world can’t wait.
- Experience with implementing machine learning models and data science techniques using Python and R
- Experience deploying ML using Docker or Docker Compose
- Experience with designing, building, and executing statistical models and developing ML algorithms
- Experience with analyzing structured and unstructured data sources
- Ability to design and develop AI prompts, including ChatGPT, using large language models to accelerate coding abilities
- Ability to tune large language models for specific applications
- Ability to use Lang Chains in Python
- Ability to work with full-stack software development, including database design, middleware development, and frontend development
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with FastAPI, Server Side Events in Python, RTSP, and Websockets
- Experience with using Postman
- Experience with using DBeaver
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Create Your Career:
Grow With Us
Your growth matters to us—that’s why we offer a variety of ways for you to develop your career. With professional and leadership development opportunities like upskilling programs , tuition reimbursement, mentoring, and firm-sponsored networking, you can chart a unique and fulfilling career path on your own terms.
A Place Where You Belong
Diverse perspectives cultivate collective ingenuity. Booz Allen’s culture of respect, equity, and opportunity means that, here, you are free to bring your whole self to work. With an array of business resource groups and other opportunities for connection, you’ll build your community in no time.
Support Your Well-Being
Our comprehensive benefits package includes wellness programs with HSA contributions, paid holidays, paid parental leave, a generous 401(k) match, and more. With these benefits, plus the option for flexible schedules and remote and hybrid locations, we’ll support you as you pursue a balanced, fulfilling life—at work and at home.
Your Candidate Journey
At Booz Allen, we know our people are what propel us forward, and we value relationships most of all. Here, we’ve compiled a list of resources so you’ll know what to expect as we forge a connection with you during your journey as a candidate with us.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choices, and support your total well-being. Our offerings include health, life, disability, financial, and retirement benefits, as well as paid leave, professional development, tuition assistance, work-life programs, and dependent care. Our recognition awards program acknowledges employees for exceptional performance and superior demonstration of our values. Full-time and part-time employees working at least 20 hours a week on a regular basis are eligible to participate in Booz Allen’s benefit programs.
Individuals that do not meet the threshold are only eligible for select offerings, not inclusive of health benefits. We encourage you to learn more about our total benefits by visiting the Resource page on our Careers site and reviewing Our Employee Benefits page.
Salary at Booz Allen is determined by various factors, including but not limited to location, the individual’s particular combination of education, knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as contract-specific affordability and organizational requirements. The projected compensation range for this position is $73,100.00 to $166,000.00 (annualized USD). The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position and is just one component of Booz Allen’s total compensation package for employees.
Work Model Our people-first culture prioritizes the benefits of flexibility and collaboration, whether that happens in person or remotely.
- If this position is listed as remote or hybrid, you’ll periodically work from a Booz Allen or client site facility.
- If this position is listed as onsite, you’ll work with colleagues and clients in person, as needed for the specific role.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race,…