Job Number: R0174421
Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning Specialist…
Design and implement effective AI solution architectures using the approaches of various AI te chn ologies and methods to address business development needs, while complying with the company's strategies and business goals. Develop and contribute functional knowledge, te chn ical expertise, and working industry knowledge to solutions for a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity. Work independently with some guidance, while collaborating with other AI professionals within the company.
- 5+ years of experience with Artifi cia l Intelligence disciplines, including systems implementation
- 1+ year of experience with generative AI and NLP
- Experience with the application of AI and ML te chn ologies and products pertaining to big data and analytics
- Experience with database management concepts, storage, query, and retrieval methods
- Experience with Micro sof t Office products
- Ability to attend forums and working groups and orchestrate solutioning sessions with stakeholders
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Bachelor's degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information .
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choices, and support your total well-being. Our offerings include health, life, disability, financial, and retirement benefits, as well as paid leave, professional development, tuition assistance, work-life programs, and dependent care. Our recognition awards program acknowledges employees for exceptional performance and superior demonstration of our values. Full-time and part-time employees working at least 20 hours a week on a regular basis are eligible to participate in Booz Allen's benefit programs. Individuals that do not meet the threshold are only eligible for select offerings, not inclusive of health benefits. We encourage you to learn more about our total benefits by visiting the Resource page on our Careers site and reviewing Our Employee Benefits page.
Salary at Booz Allen is determined by various factors, including but not limited to location, the individual's particular combination of education, knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as contract-specific affordability and organizational requirements. The projected compensation range for this position is $106,200.00 to $242,000.00 (annualized USD). The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position and is just one component of Booz Allen's total compensation package for employees.
Our people-first culture prioritizes the benefits of flexibility and collaboration, whether that happens in person or remotely.
- If this position is listed as remote or hybrid, you'll periodically work from a Booz Allen or client site facility.
- If this position is listed as onsite, you'll work with colleagues and clients in person, as needed for the specific role.
We're an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change - no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law