BorderlessMind is a strategic global talent acquisition partner for ENO8, a US-Based premier innovation lab for software product development. ENO8 is a Digital Innovation Studio based in Plano Texas. We help startups and enterprise innovation teams to identify, assess, plan, and execute on new digital product initiatives.
. We have been in business since 2016…
· ENO8 has over 50 team members working for it globally.
· ENO8 has been on INC 5000 and Dallas 100 List.
We are looking for an experienced Go developer who understands how best to leverage and exploit the language’s unique paradigms, idioms, and syntax. Your primary focus will be on developing Go packages and programs that are scalable and maintainable. You will ensure that these Go packages and programs are well-documented and have reasonable test coverage. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different infrastructure layers. A commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design, and quality products is essential.
What you’ll do
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high-performance software
- Playing a pivotal role in architectural and design decisions, building efficient and easily
- Communicate design, requirements, functionality, and limitations of systems/applications
- Implement wire-frames and proof-of-concepts
- Translate business and functional requirements into documented technical specifications
- Participate in code reviews and walkthroughs of technical specifications with other
members of the technical team
- Meet project schedules by providing accurate estimates of the effort required for development deliverables.
- Communicate updates on project progress to development and
- Escalate issues that may affect project success to all stakeholders.
What you’ll need
- The desire to dive headfirst into an early-stage tech startup environment
- Knowledge of common React components and patterns
- Minimum of three years' experience in Golang
- Strong knowledge of the Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
- Experience with the full suite of Go frameworks and tools, including:
○ Go modules
○ Go’s templating language
○ Router packages, such as the http library, go-swagger, and httprouter
○ Tracing libraries, such as OpenTracing
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git
- Experience with PostgreSQL and strong knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience with AWS cloud technologies, big data, map-reduce, etc.
ENO8 is a Dallas-based tech studio that empowers companies to design and develop innovative, impactful digital products. Our partners realize real business returns from new technology initiatives because we arm them with our proprietary innovation process and a best-in-class, experienced team. Through working with us, our clients move faster, reduce their risk, and increase the impact of bringing new digital products to life