Our drive and control technologies ensure efficient, powerful and safe movement in machines and systems of any size. We inspire our customers with intelligent components, tailored system solutions, and services - from fully connected applications to the factory of the future. Bosch Rexroth is dedicated to making the world a better place through innovation and technology. We… are looking for associates who will take on our customers’ challenges with passion and persistence until the right solution is found and who will thrive in a face-paced, collaborative and exciting environment.
Why work with Bosch Rexroth?
- Challenging Projects: We are driven by innovation and being at the cutting edge of everything that we do. At Bosch Rexroth every day is different and your time will be filled with interesting and exciting projects.
- Amazing Colleagues:Our people make us who we are, and we are very proud of our diverse and skilled global team. Having a supportive and encouraging team around you can make all the difference.
- Learning and Development:We want you to reach your fullest potential, for both yourself and for Bosch Rexroth. That’s why we actively promote growth and development.
- Change the World:We want to give you the opportunity to not only drive your career forward but also to change the world. The work we do at Bosch Rexroth can make a big difference to the world around you.
- Social & Value-Driven:We have a tradition of assuming social responsibility in all that we do. Our success, and our roadmap for the future, is based on our lived values. This covers everything, from community to the environment, to being a social employer.
- Flexibility & Freedom:We strive to give you a balance between your work and home life, as well as the freedom to drive your career forward.
- International Opportunities:We are a truly global, fully networked company, with locations in more than 80 countries all over the world.
This role will lead the Manufacturing operations and engineering value streams, to achieve the results needed for world class products, delivery, and quality.
- Lead team to Design, implement, and continuously improve the manufacturing process to ensure product meets customer needs.
- Lead team to set up, operate, monitor, control, and improve manufacturing processes to meet customer requirements on a daily basics.
- Leading in a lean Plant, Introduction into the lean manufacturing system approach.
- Driving change through a continuous improvement mindset through the complete value chain
- Consumption Control, Levelling, Cyclic material supply (supermarket, kanban, milkrun)
- Planning Guideline, Value Stream Design, Flow oriented Layout
- Time data management: time categories, time structure, standard time, work methods
- Ensuring the Safety, functionality and appearance characteristics of all products
- Adhering to quality management techniques and guidelines: Problem solving, technical statistics, etc.
- Mentoring and Sponsoring Talent
- Succession Planning
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree in applicable technical field required. Master’s degree, preferred.
- 5+ years of leading in a manufacturing environment.
- A working knowledge of lean manufacturing (BPS), logistics, and modern manufacturing concepts.
- Project management fundamentals
- Logistics basic knowledge, to interface with logistic planning team
- Controlling basics
- Standard ISO14001 / OHSAS18001 and other audit knowledge
- Effective interpersonal skills
- SAP MRP experience; MS Office proficiency
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRSTRobotics (For Inspiration andRecognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled