Are you tired of working on the same old application and would love some diversity? Wouldn't it be great to get into a role where you can take your passion for technical variety and combine it with your passion for building a clean green world? If you love staying on top of technology and would love to use that knowledge to help organizations reduce their carbon footprint, I have just the place… for you!
This is an opportunity for a Mid-Level C#.Net Developer to work remotely with a company whose primary focus is sustainable energy. If you have experience working with .Net 5/6, C#.net, Azure, and Angular, you might have just found your new home! In this role, you'll work in a very modern, cloud-first environment. The best part? As for the work itself, there will never be a dull day here! You'll have the opportunity to do product development for a ton of different projects for customers across the organization!
The easiest part of the job: Giving back to the planet while doing what you love, building big, beautiful, distributed applications.
The hardest part of the job: Staying up-to-date with technology trends and best practices, but hey, I think you're up to the task!
It's time to take on this role as a Mid-Level C#.Net Developer and work with a company you can be proud of.
What's in it for you?
- Enjoy Competitive Compensation of $125,000-$140,000
- Indulge in incredible benefits that include 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Share Ownership Program, Short and Long-Term Disability, PPO and CDHP Medical Plans (BCBS), Paid Holidays, Dental and Vision, Virtual Doctor Visits, Family Planning Support, Performance Bonuses, Paid Holidays, PTO, Paid Family Leave, Flexible Work Schedule, 100% remote, Employee Recognition Awards, Home Office Package, Health and Wellness Programs, and More
What you'll be doing:
- You'll work in a very modern, cloud-first environment
- You'll work on distributed systems and APIs
- You'll have the opportunity to do product development for a ton of different projects for customers across the organization
What you'll need:
- A strong background in Software Development
- A strong background in .Net 5/6, C#.Net, Azure, and Angular
If you like what you see, what's stopping you from working with code hands-on and getting back to what you love? Apply today!
About Camden Kelly
Camden Kelly specializes in connecting qualified IT professionals with awesome opportunities at great companies in the Dallas / Fort Worth Area. Whether you're a job seeker looking for new opportunities or an employer looking to hire the best IT talent in the area, Camden Kelly is your go-to IT recruiting firm. Why work with us? It’s simple; our staff is filled with career-oriented people just like you, and they will treat you how they expect to be treated.
At Camden Kelly, our values make us different from the competition. We are the proud recipients of the Best and Brightest award for 2016 and 2017. We believe in being honest, accountable, ethical, and reliable. We strive every day to be better than we were yesterday, and to be better tomorrow than today. We’re not competing against other firms; we’re competing against ourselves.
Visit http://camdenkelly.com/jobs to explore opportunities in your area, and while you’re at it follow us on Twitter (https://twitter.com/camdenkellycorp) and Linkedin (http://www.linkedin.com/company/3279780), fan us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/camdenkellycorp) and join our circle on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/u/0/106722962279155885960) to stay up-to-date with current jobs, industry news, and job hunting resources. Also, feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com or 972-643-8848