Node.js Developer - Houston, TX
About the Team…
Capco specializes in advisory, implementation, and delivery of client-centered solutions across Financial Services, Energy and the Insurance industries. We support modern platform implementations, product innovation, digital transformations, end-to-end IT delivery embedded with DevOps practices and service-oriented architecture, omni-channel standardization, cloud-based data management, predictive data analytics. Working in collaboration with our digital team and industry domain practices, we advise clients with solution offerings to leverage technology to deliver efficiency, optimization and end-customer satisfaction.
About the Job:
As a Nodejs Developer on the Technology team, you will help define, establish, and deploy Node.js applications to cloud-based platforms. You will be tasked with creating innovative solutions that advance our clients businesses. You’ll join a strong and inspiring team of technologists dedicated to creating high-quality software. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components, specifically in a cloud deployment setting
- Collaborating with external application developers on the integration of elements
- Designing back-end services for various business processes
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development
- Keeping informed of advancements in AWS cloud-based Node.js functions and applications
What You’ll Bring with You:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar
- At least 5 years of experience as a Node.js developer
- At 2-3 years of experience developing and deploying Node.js applications to cloud-based platforms (AWS, Azure)
- Familiarization of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Availability to resolve urgent back-end job issues outside of business hours
A career at Capco is a chance to help reshape the competitive landscape in financial services. We launch new banks, transform existing ones, and help our clients navigate complex change. As consultants, we work on the front-end business design all the way through to technology implementation.
We are the largest Financial Services focused consultancy in the world, serving everyone from global banks to emerging FinTechs, from strategy through digital transformation, design, business consulting, data and analytics, cyber, cloud, technology architecture, and engineering.
Capco is a young and growing firm. We maintain an entrepreneurial spirit and growth mindset, and have minimal bureaucracy. We have no internal silos that get in the way of your career opportunities or ability to focus on our clients and make a difference to the business. We offer the opportunity for everyone to learn rapidly, take on tough challenges, and get promoted quickly. We take pride in our creative, collaborative, diverse, and inclusive culture, where everyone can #BYAW.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
Ready to Take the Next Step?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory