Capital Technology Group (CTG) is on a mission to modernize and innovate the way the federal government delivers software. We are passionate about our work, dedicated to our clients, and committed to a culture of continuous learning and growth. For this role specifically, we are seeking individuals to help transform and streamline a key component of America's immigration process.
As an integral… part of the program, the Senior Mobile Application Developer will work closely with other teams to help us build functional systems that improve customer experience. Senior Mobile Application Developer responsibilities include designing and building applications, implementing new technologies, identifying and resolving functional issues, and writing unit and integration tests.
Client Requirements: applicants MUST BE US Citizens and be able to obtain Public Trust clearance
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS and Android platforms
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency and optimize the end user experience.
- Resolve functional issues and improve application performance.
- Write unit and integration tests code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Deep knowledge of mobile app development, specifically utilizing React Native.
- Proficiency in TypeScript, with a strong understanding of its core concepts and features.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience with third-party open source and COTS libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Familiarity with front-end frameworks such as Angular, React, or Vue.js.
- Solid understanding of software development principles, including version control, testing, and deployment.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- A strong passion for writing clean, efficient, and maintainable code.
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance, Short/Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) with 4% matching
- Liberal PTO vacation policy
- Generous annual continuing education budget
- Annual wellness budget
- Bonus incentive programs - employee referrals and performance-based rewards
Capital Technology Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law