NO THIRD PARTIES – MUST BE EAD GC, GC, OR CITIZEN
Role: Mid-Level .NET Engineer…
Terms: Direct Hire
Must have Skills:
Capstone IT is helping our client to hire a Midlevel Software Engineer. This is a direct hire role. We are seeking a highly motivated Mid-Level Software Engineer to join our Field Execution Management team. As a Mid-Level Software Engineer, you will collaborate with Business Analysts, Product Owners, Product Managers, UX/UI, and QA to design and develop innovative solutions that enable our clients to achieve their business objectives.
- You are familiar with Agile development processes and methodologies.
- You have experience in applications development and are able to develop software for various platforms.
- You are experienced in front-end development and can create dynamic and engaging user interfaces.
- You have expertise in database development and can design, implement and maintain databases.
- You are skilled in mobile applications development and can create high-quality mobile applications for iOS and Android platforms.
- You have strong troubleshooting skills and can quickly identify and solve technical issues
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with .NET Core framework
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with HTML 5 or AngularJS/ReactJS or Objective C/Kotlin/Java framework
- Prior experience working in a commercial software product is preferred.
- Prior experience working with MS Visual Studio Team Services is preferred.
- Strong initiative and ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines while maintaining high-quality standards.
- Highly motivated and self-directed with excellent interpersonal skills to resolve problems professionally.
- Conceptual understanding of the software development process and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a firm grasp of testing best practices
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- We are seeking a highly motivated Software Engineer who meets these requirements to join our team. If you have the required skills and experience and are passionate about software engineering, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Analyze system requirements, prioritize tasks, and develop technical specifications and architecture.
- Develop applications using HTML 5 or AngularJS, .NET Core Framework, C# and various debugging applications.
- Design and implement user interfaces (UIs) to provide an optimal user experience.
- Support and develop object-oriented programming (OOP) principles and best practices.
- Manage the implementation, training, and upkeep of product marketing enabled tools and solutions to ensure their effectiveness.
If you have experience in these areas and are looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic team of professionals, we encourage you to apply for this role