C2C is not accepted for this position…
Job Title: Software Developer - Spatial Analytics (Python)
Location: Hybrid in Philadelphia OR Denver
Spatial Analytics Engineer – Python/Databricks
- Required: ESRI is ideal, Spatial Analytics is critical, most programming is in Python, they use PySpark/Pandas and Databricks, also some AWS
- This role: need to add automation, alarming, and operational health to data platform.
- Need: databricks which are Python oriented, Pyspark is what they use for big data. Spatial and GIS knowledge, AWS background
- Working with Big Data Sets
- Interview process: 2 rounds, 1st with Hiring Manager and an Engineering Manager
- Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements or external customers. Standardizes the quality assurance procedure for software.
- Oversees testing and develops fixes.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision.
- Monitor and maintain operational readiness of Middleware Applications including applications hosted in AWS cloud.
- Identify opportunities for system enhancements that will deliver enhanced functionality and/or simplify system administration. Facilitate and develop plans for application changes (including defects fixes, enhancements and/or configuration changes).
- Configure and test changes to system including reports, security access, and workflow. Perform/Coordinate configuration changes to the production environment.
- Work closely with BA/QA team members to create test plans and ensure that issues are properly identified, fixed, and tested.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $70.00 - $72.00 per hour