ACE Application Development Team is a group within Citi Institutional Client Group (ICG), responsible for developing the counterparty credit risk application which are used for derivatives credit risk and exposure calculations Firm-wide.
The team's primary focus is the development, testing, deployment, and maintenance of the production derivatives credit risk application, used for internal risk… management and regulatory capital purposes.
The Python Developer is an intermediate level position responsible for participation in analysis, development and operations management of ACE system and workflow.
- Liaising with Quants and Developers to execute tests within our impact analysis framework. Support the timely delivery of results to key stakeholders.
- Develop enhancements to our testing framework, helping to improve the scalability, transparency of results, error reporting, ease-of-execution and ongoing maintenance.
- Conduct tasks related to feasibility studies, time and cost estimates, IT planning, risk technology, applications development, model development, and establish and implement new or revised applications systems and programs to meet specific business needs or user areas
- Monitor and control all phases of development process and analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation as well as provide user and operational support on applications to business users
��� Utilize in-depth specialty knowledge of applications development to analyze complex problems/issues, provide evaluation of business process, system process, and industry standards, and make evaluative judgement
- Recommend and develop security measures in post implementation analysis of business usage to ensure successful system design and functionality
- Consult with users/clients and other technology groups on issues, recommend advanced programming solutions, and install and assist customer exposure systems
- Ensure essential procedures are followed and help define operating standards and processes
- Serve as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5 years of programming/system development
- Solid Python programming skills
- Experience working within Linux OS and bash scripts.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
- Knowledge of derivatives and Counterparty Credit Risk a plus
- DevOps is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:
Tampa Florida United States
Primary Location Salary Range:
$93,760.00 - $140,640.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting