CKD USA Corporation is a Japanese owned international component manufacturer for the semiconductor industry that has been doing business in the United States for over 30 year. CKD USA's main offices are located in Santa Clara, CA, Austin, TX and Schaumburg, IL. We offer a great work environment and excellent benefits.
Our location is Santa Clara is looking for a Bilingual (Japanese) Engineering… Manager to work with our Engineering and Sales teams to manage projects for our semiconductor customers.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing and inspiring his or her team to achieve their performance metrics. Your role will involve strategizing, project management and staff management. Your collaborative attitude and interpersonal skills will help you thrive as an Engineering Manager.
- Activity and resource planning.
- Plans and implements projects, defines the project's scope and determines available resources, sets time estimates and evaluates the team's' capabilities.
- Help define project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Define tasks and required resources available to complete defined tasks.
- Manages defined budget, resources and allocates project resources.
- Creates schedules and project timelines to tracks deliverables.
- Supports and directs team
- Monitors and reports on project progress to the team and management.
- Presents to stakeholders and reports on the progress of project as well as problems and solutions.
- Implements and manages change when necessary to meet project outputs and deadlines.
- Evaluates and assesses results of projects.
- Presents a positive and respectful professional image towards customers and co-workers and make decisions based on company policies and processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree Mechanical Engineer or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of people and department management
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Japanese Bilingual required
CKD USA Corporation offers a comprehensive and very competitive benefits package.
CKD USA is An Equal Opportunity Employer. CKD USA does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by applicable law including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, citizenship status, or Vietnam era or special disabled veteran's status in recruitment, employment, promotion, compensation, benefits, or training. It is also CKD USA's policy to maintain a work environment free from discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.
Candidates applying for positions with CKD USA Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire, CKD USA participates in the E-Verify program