Join a team of professionals who are passionate about their work, love cross-training and the adoption of cutting-edge technologies. We care about our developers by fostering an environment in which they can thrive by providing them the tools and training necessary to get the job done. We are looking for serious developers who are eager to expand their knowledge of new and existing technologies… such as React, Angular, TypeScript, HTML, CSS, C#, .Net, Node.js, Azure DevOps, Java, Android, iOS Swift, React Native, WebRTC, Java, etc. You will be working in a highly open and collaborative environment, following a Scrum methodology. Our team is a place where we encourage self-starters, and everyone’s ideas are heard and valued!
What you’ll be doing is working on various client-facing and internal-facing projects. Every client has different needs that often require the adoption of new technologies and methods. Job duties include:
- Developing front-end applications using React
- Working closely with BA and UX
- Providing recommendations and evaluations for new designs
- Staying current on new technologies and best practices
- Working in technologies in which you are unfamiliar and learning it as you go
What we’re looking for is someone who is open to new ideas and willing to learn. This position focuses on designing and developing solutions for new and existing projects. A candidate can be successful in this position if they exhibit:
- Passion for the work they do
- 3+ years of UI development using recent versions of React
- Strong TypeScript skills
- CSS3 and HTML5 skills
- Ability to solve complex problems without assistance
- A personality and work style that fits with an agile mindset and culture
- Desire and willingness to work on new skills and technologies
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- UX design skills
- .Net / C# skills
LOCATION AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Able to work east coast hours from your home office (we maintain a physical office in downtown Tampa office for anyone who prefers to work on-site)
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship (no subcontracts or visa sponsorship)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
ClearlyAgile is one of the fastest growing Agile companies in the Tampa Bay area. We foster career growth and are focused on having fun while delivering quality products and services to our clients. With Unlimited Paid Time Off; 10 Paid Holidays; Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits; Share Appreciation Rights; 401(k); paid training certifications; and very competitive compensation plans, ClearlyAgile strives to listen to and invest in its most important asset…its people.
Our Mission: Transform our customer’s businesses using Agile methodologies and principles to help them succeed in a flexible, collaborative, self-organizing and fast-paced environment.
Our Values: We hire and reward based on our core values:
- Show Your Passion - Have passion for what you do. Be an active learner with a commitment to grow. Attend and participate in events!
- Be a Champion of Agile - Spread the word. Back it up with examples, case studies, and data points. Lead by example.
- Teamwork - Be cooperative and collaborative while maintaining a team-first mindset.
- Customer-centric - Always focus on the client and their customers. See the world from their perspectives.
- Quality - Maintain a sense of pride in the quality of your work and the collective work of the team.
- Be a Leader - Empower yourself to make decisions and don’t be paralyzed by fear of failure.
We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
To learn more about us visit our website at www.clearlyagile.com