Position: Mumps Consultant/Developer
Location: Albany, NY (Hybrid…
Duration: 30 months
Who we are:
Cloud and Things is building a platform to allow you to build your career! Our goal is to solve problems and deliver results for our clients. At Cloud and Things, you can be a part of the transformation of the public sector’s IT environment. Our team is on the forefront of helping to solve the government's most complex IT challenges. If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to work on rewarding projects, consider a career with Cloud and Things.
Daily tasks will include:
- MUMPS / Cache’ programming.
- Responsible for attending and participating in meetings related to projects and tasks impacting the Tracking and Billing System ( TABS).
- Gathering, documenting, and implementing technical requirements surrounding the analysis and design of new MUMPS/Cache’ solutions to support the strategic vision of OPWDD.
- Support of existing interfaces and the development and implementation of new technology to interface between the TABS system and other internal and external data consuming systems.
- 7 years of experience working closely with Project Managers and participating on Project Teams providing technical assistance and high-level guidance in making use of new technologies and methodologies when implementing new projects while delivering continual improvements for an existing legacy system
- 7 years of programming experience using MUMPS (Mass. General Utility Multiprogramming System) excluding post – relational Cache’ (i.e., Cache’ objects, etc.).
- 7 years of experience using MUMPS (excluding post – relational Cache’) to develop and implement Admission / Discharge / Release and / or Financial Eligibility and Billing software in a health-care delivery environment5 years of experience utilizing Model View Controller (MVC).
- 4 years of experience using business intelligence, including data analytics and statistical analysis with the purpose of drawing conclusions on how the information fits in with an overall strategic vision of an organization.
- 3 years of experience working with data exchange standards for sharing healthcare related data. For example, Federal HIPAA Transactions (ASC 835, 837, etc.), HL7, National Information Exchange Model (NIEM), etc.
- 1.5 years of experience working with a Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) using WSDL in SOAP applications for the creation of Cache’ web services.
Cloud and Things complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws