100% remote job
Senior Python Developer | Cocolevio LLC | United States…
Who we are…
Cocolevio is a modern technology solutions company, and our vision is to enable a future where all businesses have the modern technology they need to compete in their market. Our mission is to provide platform-agnostic solutions to our clients, so they can leverage modern technologies—Cloud, AI, IoT, Big Data—to grow, increase profitability, and improve operational efficiency. Visit our website at cocolevio.com to learn more about what we do.
Who We’re Looking For…
We are looking for a “OOP Python Developer” to join our team. This role will start off directly supporting one of our largest clients in the Finance/Mortgage industry (BFS), with the ability to work with other clients that Cocolevio supports. This is a hybrid role and the OOP Python Developer must be able to report On-Site to the client’s office.
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- At least 8 years of experience as a Python Developer
- Hands-on experience developing, deploying, and managing applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Solid understanding of AWS services including EC2, S3, Lambda, DynamoDB, RDS, and more
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid)
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Database Background is plus
- Good problem-solving skills
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Compensation: As required by applicable state or local law, the pay range for this position is $60,000 to $160,000. Please note that the range may extend from the lowest to the highest hourly wage or salary that the employer in good faith believes at the time of the posting it would pay.
Benefits: Cocolevio provides the following benefits to eligible employees:
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement
- Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Paid Time off (PTO)
- Holiday Pay
- Bonus Plan
The diversity of Cocolevio employees is a tremendous asset. We are firmly committed to providing equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and will not tolerate any illegal discrimination or harassment based on age, race, gender, religion, national origin, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, status with respect to public assistance, and other characteristics protected under state, federal, or local law and to prevent those who encourage, assist, or induce discrimination or force others to discriminate.
Accessibility: If you need an accommodation as part of the employment process please contact: HR@cocolevio.com
Disclaimer: The above description is meant to illustrate the general nature of work and level of effort being performed by individual’s assigned to this position or job description. This is not restricted as a complete list of all skills, responsibilities, duties, and/or assignments required. Individuals may be required to perform duties outside of their position, job description or responsibilities as needed.
Tagged as: remote, remote job, virtual, Virtual Job, virtual position, Work at Home, work from home