Title: Programmer Analyst
Type: Full-time Direct hire (Sponsorship not available…
Location: Plano, TX
Please Note: 5 days in-office work required in Dallas, TX
Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written. Defines system scope, documents requirements, and develops, or modifies moderately complex information systems. Designs, encodes, tests, debugs, documents, and maintains those programs throughout the product life cycle. Acts as user liaison to resolve system issues and writes reports according to user or management requests.
- Consult with business users to identify current business operating procedures and to clarify program objectives.
- Document business user processes and create specifications for coding systems or programs including the data sources to be utilized.
- Design, code, test, debug, document, and maintain those programs throughout the product life cycle.
- Review, analyze, and modify programming systems by encoding, testing, debugging, and installing systems and programs which support an organization's business processes.
- Create moderately complex reports to support business users and management requests.
- Integrate programs with other systems in the organization.
Position Knowledge, Skills, and Requirements
- Education: 4 Year / Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, a related field, or the equivalent education and/or experience
- Preferred, but not required: Experience/exposure to AWS Technologies
- 4 Years of professional C# full-stack development