Hybrid 2 days on site weekly
Looking for a Senior Manager to run a total group of about 15 C# .NET Azure Developers including a few team leads.
The right person for this job will have solid experience in the financial services industry and a deep technical background in Microsoft technology.
The main focus of this job is to ensure that the proper dev teams are in place to execute complex systems development supporting business initiatives, and that those team efforts are in sync in order to deliver results.
There are a lot of exciting new initiatives going on at right now, and this Roles touches all of them! Salesforce CRM implementation, new RPA (Robotic Process Automation) systems development, new Analytics platform development, and more.
Enterprise Architect- C# .NET
As an enterprise architect, you’ll be responsible for defining strategies and driving innovation across the organization. You’ll provide technology leadership and mentorship to the business and technology teams, delivering architecture, design, and development of technology standards, as well as executing best practices and shared services across lines of business.
- Developing current and future road maps for multiple business areas, including wealth management, sales and marketing, operations, and corporate functions
- Working closely with technology teams to define and enhance the API strategy
- Developing reference architectures (e.g., integration, analytics, security, and SaaS)
- Supporting current state analysis to identify opportunities for business development and IT process optimization
- Participating in application and infrastructure architecture design to increase security, reliability, predictability, and manageability of deployed solutions
- Developing standard IT processes to document architecture and design artifacts
- Leading research, innovation, and proof-of-concept implementation of new technologies
Core Strengths and Skills
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business and technical challenges, as well as to build and convey compelling value propositions
- Demonstrated experience leading architecture strategies and execution
- Strong ability to design complex enterprise systems and solutions involving user experience, integration, BI and data analytics, security, compliance, and so forth
- Experience and deep knowledge in CRM SaaS platform (such as Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce) or other SaaS solutions; strong understanding of PMO and SDLC processes and technologies
- At least 5 years’ experience working as an application or solutions architect
The perfect person is an architect who knows .NET, Salesforce.com, and has a Financial services background.
Must have 2 of the 3!
Resumes Please to Bleary@attainsearch.com
Schedule a phone call with me! https://calendly.com/attain-search
- Schedule a phone call with me! https://calendly.com/attain-search