DUE TO GOVERNMENT CONTRACT ONLY UNITED STATES CITIZENS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE
As a Ruby Software Developer, you will be working with a team of software engineers, testers, designers, and product managers to bring our teams conceptual solutions to life in a mature Agile/DevSecOps environment. You will leverage your technical experience by building exceptional solutions and products. Our developers are committed to continuously learning and aren’t afraid of solving a challenging problem with self-motivation and determination.
- 3+ years experience with Ruby on Rails
- Must be US Citizen
- Ability to obtain a public trust
- 3+ years of experience with software development, software architecture, APIs, and microservices
- 3+ years of experience with building software using agile methods
- 1+ years of experience with database engineering, and manipulating relational and NOSQL databases
- 1+ years of experience with automating tests for determining quality, security, performance and usability of a system.
- Experience with containerization technologies such as OpenShift, EKS, and Docker
- Experience writing and evaluating user stories, acceptance criteria, and pull-requests
- Experience working in HCD, Agile and DevSecOps environments
Preferred Skills / Attributes:
- Experience in paired programming and Extreme Programming
- Experience Lean Design, Test Driven Development (TDD), and Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- A passion to contribute to the full stack – the front-end, backend and anything in-between (middleware or otherwise