RELAXED WORK ENVIRONMENT, DEDICATED TEAM, & GROWING COMPANY
This position is responsible for analysis of operational data to identify efficiency opportunities. The candidate should be able to review operational processes and determine areas where automation can assist and to develop proof of concepts. Any work performed should be backed by metrics and efficiency gains should be tracked. The… Operational Intelligence team provides visibility into Operational performance and inefficiencies. Candidates should have a strong knowledge of data analysis techniques leveraging SQL and tools such as Tableau. The candidate must understand automation capabilities such as leveraging API's and scripting to reduce operational load.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Analyze data and processes to identify automation opportunities
- Develop proof of concepts
- Produce metrics showing automation impact
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or 1-2 years of software development experience.
- 1-2 years of data analysis experience leveraging SQL
- 1-2 years of scripting experience in Python
- Experience working with data sets and producing reports from these data sets
- Ability to partner with Operations teams to identify performance inefficiencies based on the data provided
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Tableau