Job location: Costa Rica
- Collaborate with the Technology Directors, Project Managers, Creative Leads and Account leads to design, develop and deliver digital marketing projects on digital platforms
- Architect the technical solution designs for development and provide development estimates
- Oversee the development process, ensure appropriate project standards are being followed and lead code reviews
- Provide hands-on development support to project team where necessary
- Collaborate iteratively with the Creative team, creating and adjusting prototypes accordingly
- Provide mentorship for the development team
- Rapid prototyping while delivering usable code
- Work with multiple technologies - web, mobile native, game engines - to deliver functional prototypes
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and platforms
- Contribute big ideas that answer creative briefs
- Expand the size of the idea space of creative solutions by introducing novel technology solutions
- 2+ years experience as a Tech Lead or in a comparable technology leadership role
- A strong background or interest in learning about AI, AR, VR, XR, Unreal/Unity
- A strong problem-solving, detail-oriented approach
- Experience collaborating with Creative team members
- Experience managing development and delivery of commercial websites
- Familiarity with website operations on a high traffic website
- Exposure to CI/CD tools and development pipelines
- Experience with the Atlassian suite of tools - JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence, etc
- Experience with enterprise-grade content management platforms such Adobe Experience Manager is a "nice to have" skill
- Experience with GraphQL is a "nice to have" skill
The Talent Team at Critical Mass is focused on ensuring we provide the best training, mentorship, and employee experience possible! CM new hires & employees are the future of our organization, and we want to set you up for long-term success. In an effort to do so, we expect our team to work from an office a minimum of 3 days a week. The ask stems from our want to:
- Strengthen opportunity for continuous learning
- Improve collaboration and team relationships.
- Increase employee engagement
We understand that not everyone may feel comfortable with this expectation, so we ask that you please let us know immediately if there are any concerns so we can help navigate accordingly.
Critical Mass is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you are an individual with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to email@example.com.
The Critical Mass Talent Acquisition team will only communicate from email addresses that use the URLs criticalmass.com and us.greenhouse-mail.io. We will never ask you to send us money, technology, or anything else to work for our company. If you believe you are the victim of a scam, please review your local government consumer protections guidance and reach out to them directly.
If U.S. based: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/job-scams#avoid
If Canada based: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/finance/consumer-affairs.html
If U.K. based: https://www.gov.uk/consumer-protection-rights