Sr. Golang Infrastructure Engineer (Remote) page is loaded Sr. Golang Infrastructure Engineer (Remote)
Apply locations USA - Remote, CA Canada - Remote ON Canada - Remote NS Canada - Remote NB Canada - Remote BC time type Full time posted on Posted 4 Days Ago job requisition id R12570
WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks. We’re looking for people with limitless passion, a relentless focus on innovation and a fanatical commitment to the customer to join us in shaping the future of cybersecurity. Consistently recognized as a top workplace, CrowdStrike is committed to cultivating an inclusive, remote-first culture that offers people the autonomy and flexibility to balance the needs of work and life while taking their career to the next level. Interested in working for a company that sets the standard and leads with integrity? Join us on a mission that matters - one team, one fight.
About the Role:
This role is for internal application development for tools, frameworks, and services to build and distribute products. Must be able to both work in existing codebases and develop greenfield applications to specifications. This is a lead role that will be a subject matter expert in Go and other object oriented languages in relation to programming CI/CD environments. Virtualization and containerization will be heavily utilized in products developed.
What You’ll Need:
- 8+ years of experience working in a large-scale production environment
- Solid work experience in Product design & development and well versed in Go, Python, Java or similar OO programming languages
- Strong database skills (Postgres primarily)
- Understanding of software build and CI/CD process
- Experience with VMware as virtualization platform
- Ability to communicate, collaborate at all levels of an organization
- Experience working in a team (distributed/global) to ship features and releases
- The skills to meet commitments on time and produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration
- BS Degree or equivalent experience
- Understanding of Kubernetes
- Understanding of SOLID principles
- Experience with Jenkins, Bamboo, or other build automation software.
- Knowledge of operating systems like Mac, Linux and Windows.
- Prior knowledge of build automation.
- Familiarity and experience with Agile process.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-first culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive and inclusive health benefits
- Physical and mental wellness programs
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Offices with stocked kitchens when you need to fuel innovation and collaboration
We are committed to fostering a culture of belonging where everyone feels seen, heard, valued for who they are and empowered to succeed. Our approach to cultivating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture is rooted in listening, learning and collective action. By embracing the diversity of our people, we achieve our best work and fuel innovation - generating the best possible outcomes for our customers and the communities they serve.
CrowdStrike is committed to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action. If you need reasonable accommodation to access the information provided on this website, please contact Recruiting@crowdstrike.com , for further assistance.
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this position in the U.S. is $105,000 - $195,000 per year + bonus + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and location.
CrowdStrike participates in the E-Verify program.
Notice of E-Verify Participation
Right to Work
Similar Jobs (2)
Sr. Systems Engineer, Object Storage (Remote)
locations 7 Locations time type Full time posted on Posted 19 Days Ago Sr. Systems Engineer, Object Storage (Remote)
locations 7 Locations time type Full time posted on Posted 19 Days Ago About Us
CrowdStrike was founded in 2011 to fix a fundamental problem: The sophisticated attacks that were forcing the world’s leading businesses into the headlines could not be solved with existing malware-based defenses. Founder George Kurtz realized that a brand new approach was needed — one that combines the most advanced endpoint protection with expert intelligence to pinpoint the adversaries perpetrating the attacks, not just the malware.
There’s much more to the story of how Falcon has redefined endpoint protection but there’s only one thing to remember about CrowdStrike: We stop breaches