Job Title: REMOTE Systems Software Architect
Job Location: Sunnyvale, CA or Seattle, WA (open to remote for strong candidates…
Compensation: $175K - $225K+ base plus equity DOE
Requirements: Systems Architecture, Rust, C/C++, Linux/Unix, Data Processing Systems
We are a 50-person startup company made up of passionate technologists & engineers from leading hardware and software companies including Apple, Oracle, Teradata, Facebook, AWS, Yahoo, Cavium, Fungible, etc. Our team has previously built highly successful hardware-software co-designed products and is now tackling complex challenges in an exciting and growing market. Analytics solutions for the next decade require groundbreaking innovations in the entire stack of data processing, from query optimizer to distributed data layer to accelerated compute engine.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive Compensation ($175K - $225K+ base Depending on Experience)
- Comprehensive Benefits package including equity and flexible working arrangements!
- The chance to join a small start-up tackling challenging problems with huge upside potential!
What You Will Be Doing
We are looking for a deeply technical, highly experienced, and hands-on systems software developer to lead the architecture and development of complex system software for high-rate data processing systems. You will be developing a high-performance and scale-out infrastructure layer that moves data efficiently and securely between storage and compute. You will be the technical lead for major systems software modules.
What You Need for this Position
Must have a Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science or a similar degree with the following:
- 10+ years experience in building production systems software for data processing systems, network processing systems, file systems, storage systems, or similar.
- 5+ years experience as a technical lead for major systems software modules
- Rust (preferred) and/or C/C++
- Linux/UNIX, Kernel, and user space interactions
- Experience in high throughput, low latency data flow and data processing
- Experience with the hardware-software interface, in compute, memory, and I/O domains, and in optimizing design across this interface.
- Strong fundamentals in developing performant, reliable, scalable software and systems
So, if you are a Systems Software Architect with Rust experience, please apply today! or send an updated copy of your resume to Mike.Vandenbergh@CyberCoders.com for immediate consideration!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Mike Vandenbergh
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : MV1-1750942 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Mike Vandenbergh - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire