If you are a Senior Front-End Engineer with experience, please read on!
Job Title: Senior Front-End Engineer
Salary: $130k-$160k/yr Base + Equity, Benefits, 401k
Requirements: React.js & TypeScript
We are a music tech company building digital experiences for the music industry! Our platform uses proprietary technology & data science to power relationships between musical artists & brands around the world. It's the main reason that over 600+ artists and some of the top globally recognized brands trust us to take care of their business.
We are looking for a Senior Front End Engineer with a focus on modern React.JS development principles. The ideal candidate will take charge of collaboration efforts with cross-functional teams and lead our efforts to modernize & improve our existing platform features.
What You Will Be Doing
- Developing and maintaining front-end code using React, TypeScript, HTML, and CSS.
- Implementing user interfaces based on UI/UX designs and ensuring responsive design.
- Conducting code reviews, providing feedback, and ensuring code quality.
- Collaborating with designers, back-end developers, and stakeholders.
- Optimizing performance, testing, and debugging front-end code.
- Staying updated with the latest trends and suggesting innovative solutions.
- Mentoring junior developers and providing technical guidance.
- Documenting front-end code and best practices.
What You Need for this Position
The Senior Front End Engineer should have at least 4 years of development experience and be familiar with the following:
- At least 2-3 years of production experience building software applications with React.JS development
- Strong background working in highly-scaled cloud environments
- Experience with modern relational database models (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
So, if you are a Senior Front-End Engineer with React.js experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : TM4-1756943L014 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Taylor McAlister - Sr. Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire