Position: Cloud Developer - GoLang…
Duration: Long Term
Cloud Developer - Go Lang (Big data(Presto db,Ray/Spark/Trino DB) )
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of production level experience in Go.
- Strong foundation in algorithms and data structures and their real-world use cases.
- Experience with big data tools and data pipelines.
What we look for:
- Experience with architecture design, implementing, tuning, schema design and query optimization of scalable and distributed systems, databases and big data systems.
- Low level knowledge and expertise in setting up, configuring and maintaining distributed query and big data systems.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
- Prior experience in Java is not required, but a plus.
- Write product or system development code.
- Participate in, or lead design reviews with peers and stakeholders to decide amongst available technologies.
- Review code developed by other developers and provided feedback to ensure best practices (e.g., style guidelines, checking code in, accuracy, testability, and efficiency).
- Contribute to existing documentation or educational content and adapt content based on product/program updates and user feedback.
- Triage product or system issues and debug/track/resolve by analyzing the sources of issues and the impact on hardware, network, or service operations and quality.
- Dice Id: 10426508
- Position Id: 7986431