Pay Range $50 - $55
- Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job.
- Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below.
- Specific activities may change from time to time.
- Participate in testing, implementation, maintenance, and escalated support of Trust's most complex solutions.
- The development includes but is not limited to customized coding, software integration, analysis, configuring solutions, or using tools pertinent to the area, project, or system to configure or generate a solution.
- Ensure adherence to company and industry standards.
- Provides technical consultation on extremely challenging or unusual situations.
- Write and run unit tests.
- Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and the form of desired results.
- Interpret internal/external business challenges and recommend best practices. 7. Use sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions.
- Mentor less experienced teammates to build technical expertise.
- Does not have management responsibilities.
- This position serves as the technical expert on the team and is often the strongest engineer, answering and solving the most complex, unusual issues, but does not have the skills nor the interest in management.
- Therefore, in the technology industry and many companies, this position is often aligned at the same level as an entry-level manager.
- This creates a career path for an individual contributor to remain as an individual contributor and not have to seek a management role for promotion/pay.
- In an Agile environment: Act as an Agile champion.
- Responsible for delivering high-quality working software and automating manual/reusable tasks working directly, and consulting with, the business from the beginning of the design work.
- Leverage continuous engineering practices to deliver business value regarding the effectiveness of the design.
- Actively participate in refining user stories.
- Responsible for development and developing unit testing, and supporting integration and functional testing.
- Responsible for providing warranty support and providing knowledge transfer to production support.
- Develop code by the acceptance criteria established by the Product Owner.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Bachelors degree and eight to twelve years of experience as a developer or equivalent education and related training or experience.
- Deep specialized and/or broad functional knowledge.
- Sound understanding of business and organizational strategies and processes 4. Ability to interpret internal and external business challenges and recommend best practices.
- Ability to lead complex projects.
- Sophisticated analytical skills and the ability to solve complex technical and business problems.
- Ability to influence others at senior levels to adopt a new perspective
- Extensive knowledge of C#/.NET.
- Masters degree and ten years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Banking, financial services, or insurance experience.
- Deep knowledge and experience with two+ of the following: Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms, and software design with strong analytical and debugging skills.
- Professional experience building apps or services from the ground up and scaling at an enterprise level.
- Experience with Open-Source tools and frameworks.
- Strong understanding of SOA methodologies and service architectures.
- Experience using web servers, application containers, and caching technologies.
- Solid knowledge of relational database design and development (SQL, stored procedures, data modeling).
- Experience with messaging systems (i.e., MQ and JMS).
- Experience with build tools, such as Git, Maven, and Jenkins