Pay Range $55hr-60hr…
- Work on the React codebases building features for Content Management Systems.
- Automate front end testing to ship the highest quality experience for our audience.
- Write code and tests that are understandable and maintainable.
- Debug effectively within their primary area to help find the root cause.
- Provide helpful, timely code reviews.
- Able to identify problems with the product team and investigate potential causes.
- Makes informed decisions about which tools and solutions to use for specific problems.
- Communicates effectively with non- technical peers.
- Gives timely, helpful feedback to product and managers.
- Able to suggest improvements to technology and tools and investigate implementations.
- Strong proficiency in CSS/Sass development and implementing responsive designs using HTML and a CSS preprocessor (SASS, PostCSS, LESS).
- Experience with Angular.
- Experience with Cypress, Jest unit testing frameworks.
- Experience with version controls.
- Strong problem-solving skills, logical and creative thinking