Technical Lead (Blockchain, TypeScript, Next.js, React, GraphQL, Solidity, Rust, Move, Interfacing with smart contracts & blockchain) in New York City - Hybrid
POSITION: Technical Lead (Blockchain, TypeScript, Next.js, React, GraphQL, Solidity, Rust, Move, Interfacing with smart contracts & blockchain)
LOCATION: New York City (Hybrid) – 2 days onsite, 3 days remote DURATION: Full Time Position… (Hybrid) – 2 days onsite, 3 days remote
SALARY: Excellent Compensation with Benefits
SKILLS: Technical Lead, Blockchain, TypeScript, Next.js, React, GraphQL, Solidity, Rust, Move, Front end development, Cloud, Web, Java, Interfacing with smart contracts and blockchain Front end development, Cloud, Web, Java
We have an immediate need for a Technical Lead for Hybrid position - 2 days onsite, 3 days remote, based in new York City.
The ideal Tech Lead is a senior software engineer who oversees the development of projects and mentors a team of engineers. You will build the future of token management with us by making crucial decisions in the design and implementation of software architecture that scales.
Our mission is to make it easier for crypto companies to manage their tokens and token holders so that they can focus on their product and not custom internal tools and smart contracts as they scale. We work with projects of all sizes throughout various L1 & L2 ecosystems.
Tokens are amongst the core assets crypto companies use to compensate and incentivize investors, employees, advisors, and even community members.
- Own the software architecture and technical designs, providing technical leadership and expertise along the way
Identify and mitigate technical risks
- Ensure that technical debt is kept under control
- Where appropriate, ensure code modularity in the code written by the team through peer code-reviews, to increase our team’s velocity and make our code infrastructure more scalable
- Work closely with the product owner to ensure that the roadmap is feasible and deadlines are realistic
- Review potential engineering candidates as we grow our footprint and scope
- Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
- Must have 5+ to 7 years of experience
- A team leader, or a senior software engineer ready to step up to Technical Lead role. Someone with 5+ years of experience will be an ideal choice.
- Experience working with data-intensive applications, or apps used by tens of thousands of users
- Familiarity with our tech stack that includes: TypeScript, Next.js, React, GraphQL, Solidity, Rust, Move.