DefenseArk has a few opportunities for Software Engineers involving the Rust Language to join our team of talented and diverse individuals. This role will directly support the research and development of cyber threat intelligence team at DefenseArk contributing directly to OpenAVN.
- Design and implement low level embedded services using RUST and implement inter-connectivity procedures between modules and extensions.
- Using rust related tooling (cargo, rustup, editor integration)
- Development of an internal, high performance simulation engine in Rust
- Integration of simulation engine with other internal tooling, e.g., modeling frameworks, automated test infrastructure, real-time simulations
- Experience in building services using TypeScript.
- Familiarity with V8/Node development.
- Worked on implementation of distributed architecture solutions is a preferred.
- Familiarity with concurrency patterns in Rust.
- Experience working with Smart Contracts (not necessarily in Rust, as knowledge of how contracts work in Solidity is just as relevant)
- Experience working with Git and Git workflow
DefenseArk focuses on Artificial Intelligence, Electronics, Cyber Security, Signal Processing, and Blockchain / Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in New York City and Remote. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.openavn.com or find them on Twitter and LinkedIn