In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence by tapping into the power of data analytics, robotics, and cognitive technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI).
Our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients leverage rigorous analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset to solve the most complex of problems. By joining our team, you will play a… key role in helping to our clients uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data and transforming the Government and Public Services marketplace.
Work you'll do
- Developing advanced analytics products
- Apply data visualization and statistical programming tools to enterprise data
- Work directly with customers in the federal, state, and/or local government.
- Support all phases of analytic work product development, from the identification of key business questions to delivery insights to decision-makers.
- Requires special attention to the interplay between data and the business processes that produce it and the decision-makers that consume insights.
The GPS Analytics and Cognitive (A&C) offering is responsible for developing advanced analytics products and applying data visualization and statistical programming tools to enterprise data in order to advance and enable the key mission outcomes for our clients.
Our team supports all phases of analytic work product development, from the identification of key business questions through data collection and ETL, and from performing analyses and using a wide range of statistical, machine learning, and applied mathematical techniques to delivery insights to decision-makers. Our practitioners give special attention to the interplay between data and the business processes that produce it and the decision-makers that consume insights.
- 5+ years of experience with programming languages such as Python, Java, R
- 5+ years of experience with data visualization tools, such as Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, or equivalent
- 5+ years data engineering experience with ETL, SQL, NoSQL Apache Hadoop
- Secret, Top Secret, or TS/SCI clearance required
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with structured and unstructured data and using ML to solve problems with unstructured data sets and relational database
- Experience with Spark
- Experience deploying ML models to low power systems for inference
- Experience with containerization
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn.
We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. #LI-BL2