Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, Provish Consulting, is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
Job Title: Artificial Intelligence (AI) Tech Lead…
Location: 100% Remote
Duration: Fulltime or Contract to Hire
Our Client is seeking an AI Technical Lead, who is responsible for business consulting activities for the Data Strategy and Analytics teams within our client organizations to monitor and assist in improving their analytics eco system. Our AI Lead will work to understand high value opportunities and identify / build potential solutions, which often involve discovering new insights by transforming data into intuitive & interactive visualizations or applications. You will play a crucial role in driving innovation and leveraging cutting-edge AI technologies to solve complex business challenges.
Your Future Duties And Responsibilities
- Serve as an expert in translating complex data into key strategy insights and valuable actions.
- Discover business narratives told by the data and present them to other scientists, business stakeholders, and managers at various levels.
- Develop and test heuristics.
- Create,run & deploy ML models.
- Perform data exploration and data mining.
- Create business intelligence, dashboards, visualizations, and/or other advanced analytics reports to adequately tell the business narrative.
- Offer recommendations that are practiced, actionable, and have material impact, in addition to being well-supported by analytical models and data.
- Promote ethical practices in AI development and deployment, ensuring compliance with data privacy regulations and guidelines.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- 9 + years in designing and developing AI solutions, including machine learning models, data science & natural language processing.
- Strong programming skills in languages such as Python, ML, R, Java, or C++, and experience with AI/ML libraries and frameworks (e.g., TensorFlow, PyTorch).
- Previous experience in a technical leadership role, with the ability to mentor and guide a team effectively.
- In-depth understanding of AI techniques, programming, predictive Modeling, algorithms, and data structures.
- Experience in data preprocessing, feature engineering, and data visualization for AI applications.
- Knowledge of big data technologies and cloud platforms (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform) is a plus.
Thanks and you have a great day,
Provish Consulting, Inc.
7301 Carmel Executive Park Drive
Suite 200, Charlotte, NC 28226
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Tech Lead - 100% REMOTE