Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, Lorien, is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
Blue Cross Blue Shield - Node Js Developer …
Responsible for analysis, design, programming, and implementation of the most complex application tasks and projects in the area. Devise feasible, logical procedures to resolve business problems through the use of computer resources. Formulate scope and objectives through research to develop or modify complex systems. Provide technical direction and support in the development and support of business systems software and procedures. Design, code, test and debug the most complex application programs.
- Provide expertise regarding the integration of applications across the business. Conceive, design, and implement structures and programs for business systems software.
- Act as an internal consultant, advocate, mentor, and change agent providing expertise and technical guidance on complex projects. Work closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to determine business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. Ensure solutions are aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization’s architectural standards.
- Provide design recommendations based on long-term IT organization strategy. Make recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code. Responsibilities may also include participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation, and buy versus build recommendations.
- Perform analysis, design, programming, and implementation of systems and procedures to solve complex business or scientific problems. Develop enterprise-level applications and custom integration solutions. Evaluate complex interrelationships in the immediate programming areas to determine how changes in one program will affect another related area.
- Develop programming and development standards. Devise new sources of data and develop new approaches and techniques. Involved in the full systems life cycle and is responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget.
- Provide guidance to lower-level programmers/analysts. Lead, plan, organize, and/or coordinate complex projects or phases of large projects. Determine and resolve problems with other systems analysts, programmers, and systems users.
- Test designed programs, verify logic, perform any necessary "debugging," and write the documentation.
- provided by Dice