Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, Bramkas Inc., is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
Job Location : Denver,CO
Who we’re looking for We’re looking for a software engineer to develop high-performance data processing applications on Linux using Rust.
- 3+ years software engineering experience
- 2+ years working with Rust
- Experience with signal processing, machine learning, or data analysis
- Experience working with C/C++
- Familiarity with Linux development
Other Beneficial Qualifications
- Python development experience
- Experience deploying production machine learning systems
- Experience with Tensorflow
- Experience working on medical device software or HIPAA-compliant software
- Familiarity with container runtimes such as Docker or Kubernetes
Applicants should feel comfortable contributing at multiple levels to a data capture and analysis pipeline: from implementing device drivers to optimizing data processing algorithms.
Applicants should be familiar with modern software engineering best practices and have a solid grasp of software fundamentals such as algorithm development and interface design.
- provided by Dice