What will I be doing?
Using the Rust language to add new features for first responder drone pilots to control their aircraft and send telemetry and video to other pilots…
- Create features and bug fixes
- Add support for new drone hardware and accessories
- Follow and evolve Rust development best practices
- Fly drones to test and validate your changes
Would I be a good match for this position?
This opportunity to innovate calls for a Rust developer who has strong programming fundamentals plus a proven interest in solving for high performance and high reliability situations.
- At least 5 years experience building high performance systems with Rust/C/C++/Go or similar language
- Must have 2+ years experience with Rust
- Experience using Tokio/Tower and websockets for networking and concurrent processing
- Experience with bindgen and bridging to C libraries
- MAVLink experience a huge plus
- Excited about working with drones, robotics, and first responders
- GitLab CI