DT Professional Services is seeking a Junior Software Engineer with a background in C# .NET Full-stack development/technologies. The Software Engineer will be working as part of a SAFe Agile team supporting our U.S. Navy customer. The C# .NET Engineer can develop and provide reasonable documentation as needed while working in highly technical teams, including developers, architects… subject matter experts, analysts, and product owners. The technical stacks are similar across the various program modules. Understanding the inner workings of the applications will be essential.
- Familiar with Microsoft technology stack that leverages C# .NET with MS SQL Server and Oracle backends.
- Development of back-end queries and business logic using SQL and PL/SQL
- Ability to work with analysts to refine the design and implementation details
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, technology, or related field of studies
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance
- 1+ years’ experience with C# .NET full-stack development
- 1+ years' experience with SQL development, preferably Oracle
- 1+ years' working as part of a software development team
- 1+ years' experience performing technical documentation; design documents, and system design documents
- 1+ years' experience analyzing technical specifications
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Fast learner
- Experience using standard SDLC methodologies
- 1+ years' experience in Agile development
- Knowledge of good enterprise application development practices and architecture
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools, understanding workflows and requirements/design documentation
- Knowledge of RDBMS, i.e. Oracle 12c or higher or SQL Server 2014 or higher
- Experience working under CMMI Level 3 standards
The compensation range for this position: $60k - $80k/annually.
Powered by JazzHR