The ideal candidate will be familiar with the full software design life cycle. They should have experience in designing, coding, testing and consistently managing applications They should be comfortable coding in a number of languages and have the ability to test code in order to maintain high-quality code.
- Design, code, test, and manage various applications
- Collaborate with the engineering team and product team to establish the best products
- Follow outlined standards of quality related to code and systems
- Develop automated tests and conduct performance tuning
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- 4+ years of experience working with .NET or relevant experiences
- Strong experience in Core .NET, Blazor, Dapper, MVC, MVVM, and Azure applications.
- Experience working with MS SQL Server and MySQL Knowledge of practices and procedures for full software design life cycle
- Experience working in an agile development environment