Contribute to all aspects of application development including functional & technical specifications, design, development & production support. Ensure high quality of deliverables while complying with development best practices.
This is a terrific opportunity for a Senior Backend Developer who has a strong interest in the financial markets. Please note, this position is on-site.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Demonstrating an ability to analyze complex technical problems, you will be required to make sound technical decisions in a proactive & self-directed manner. With responsibility across all phases of the technology lifecycle.
- Focus on NodeJS event driven architecture in a mix of statefull and stateless microservices
- Responsible for high-quality code which will be shaping company growth & client experience
- Test, evaluate & recommend technologies to improve our overall solutions
- Work closely with Edgewater’s proprietary core trading engine to deliver scalable & high-performance solutions
- Communicate & collaborate with our global research & trading teams to design & deliver innovative & high-quality solutions
- Provide day-to-day support for the applications
- Develop & design white label trading solutions that meet our client’s needs
Skills & Experience
- Exceptional engineering experience with any additional skills around a broad range of web technologies as a plus
- Typescript is required
- Experience in using testing tools like Jest and Postman
- Must have 4+ years experience of design principles & how to achieve them.
- Event Driven Architecture experience is preferred
- Previous experience in FinTech is preferred
- Must have 2+ years experience with relational SQL databases & best practices
- Exposure to NGINX and load-balancing software
- Exposure to CI/CD pipelines
- Proficient in Git for code versioning
- Solid understanding of TCP standards & network protocols
- Experience with real-time systems
- 2+ years experience with Unix platform (RHEL)
- Functional Programming preferred
Please note, we do not offer visa sponsorship
Powered by JazzHR